If you are in the market for a new pair of snow goggles you will be glad you came across this review before you picked a pair. We do not like to be negative, but this time we want to start with the things you should never do.
Never buy your goggles at the last minute especially on a shop at the mountain resort. Buying your goggles at the mountain resort means that you never get a chance to read reviews about the product you are looking for such as this Bolle Carve Snow Goggles review.
This pair of goggles can easily be described as a quality pair that will save the day no matter how bad the conditions at the place you are going to are. These goggles are designed to be classic. Just look at the matte black frame and you will get an idea of why they are a good pair.
They do not only look beautiful, they are also practical as they are designed to fit over the human face comfortably. They are also designed to be compatible with a majority of helmets. They are comfortable enough for you to wear them all day long.
We decided to do a review of the Bolle Carve Snow Goggles because we saw some good features and we thought that it could be a good idea for us to put these features under the spotlight. We list some of the leading ones below.
- Designed to be used every day owing to the classic design
- Equipped with a unique thermal barrier which provides protection from the elements without necessarily interfering with the optics, even though we think the frame is a little too thick
- Anti-fog protections ensures help to ensure that moisture is not permitted to build up
- Designed with the Flow Vent Technology which allows air to move freely and enhance comfort while you are wearing the glasses
- Designed to be compatible with a majority of popular helmets
- The lenses are crisp enough, whether you will swear that stuff looks better through these goggles than you do when you are looking with your necked eye we are not very sure
- Fogging is minimal, owing to the anti-fogging technology deployed
- Designed to keep the face warm in cold weather
- Designed to be comfortable, this is the reason why you would be able to put them on through the whole day
- The glasses are made to offer a lot of space for viewing but the thick frame makes this near impossible
- The protection from fogging is not 100% but we are yet to see a pair that will offer no fogging at all
- If you have a wide face, the glasses may be quite uncomfortable
The Bolle Carve Snow Goggles is a well-designed pair of snow goggles. They come equipped with some class leading features such as a unique thermal bear which ensure that you remain warm even on days when temperatures are quite low. Even though they will not completely prevent fog from forming, they are quite famous for their anti-fogging properties.
This ensures that you can see clearly when you are wearing them for extended periods of time. Even though they will keep your face warm when it is very cold, they are designed with vents that allow air to circulate freely through them so as to enhance comfort.
The goggles are manufactured to offer a lot of space for viewing. Well, like all the other snow goggles you will ever lay your hands on, a little fog will still form inside them. We will be the first to confess that we have not seen a pair in the market that will have 0% fog.
We are not suggesting that it is not there, we are simply admitting that we have not yet seen one. The goggles are also designed to be quite narrow, someone with a face that is wider may discover that the goggles are quite uncomfortable.
Whether we review a great product or we look at one that has a number of shortcomings such as this one, we always want to look at it in comparison with other products in the same class. When we looked for products that can compare with the Bolle Carve Snow Goggles we discovered that OMorc Ski Goggles Snowboard Goggles.
Just like the Bolle Carve Snow Goggles, this pair is big when it comes to anti-fogging. It also boasts a wider viewing angle just like the Bolle Carve. When we noted that these two products exhibited the same properties, we checked the prices and noticed that they are almost in the same range though the OMorc is a little more expensive.
Another similar product is the COPOZZ Ski Goggles. One thing that almost every pair of snow goggles worth its salt has is an offer or a wide vision. The spherical nature of the Copozz Ski Goggles allows you to see a wider area. With these goggles, you can also choose whether you want a TPU frame for males or females.
They also come with breathable form so that when you are wearing them you can keep comfortable. They are designed not to injure you in the event that you fall while you are putting them on.
We are now back at the time of our review when we give ourselves the license to make a judgment on the product we have just reviewed. Let’s say that the Bolle Carve Snow Goggles is a pair that is okay. Okay being an important word. We didn’t say great.
They may not be the cheapest in the market but they certainly come at a comfortable price. The goggles are also endowed with features that make them quite fine.
Look at the anti-fogging properties, the good looks, the lenses that deliver clear images. We also like the fact that while the glasses are designed to offer thermal protection and thus keep the face warm on a cold day, they also have a way of allowing air to move so as to reduce fogging. Another reason why we recommend this pair is that it is comfortable to wear right through the day.